20 June, 2016

BONSAI Time! June 29nd



Bonsai has been a hobby of mine for a little over 10 years now. I’ve killed a lot of trees and learned many valuable lessons in the process. The few tutors I have had have been fantastic, but most of my learning has been trial and error, from books, and online research. Once a month I will try and do a twitch stream devoted to bonsai where I work on a few trees or do something bonsai related. Once or twice a year I head back to the city I used to live in and teach a bonsai class at that high school for the horticulture class. If you would like to learn about bonsai or just watch me hack apart trees join me for my next bonsai stream June the 29nd on Twitch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Questions, comments, and constructive criticism are always appreciated!